Purchase Price and Agreement
All our dogs are sold with AKC limited registration
They also come with a 1 year health guarantee
Males start at $2,500 for AKC limited registration
Females start at $2,000 for AKC limited registration
special harder to find colors -blue, Liver, wolf mask and Isabella are $500- $1000 extra AKC limited registration
Deposit-$300 non-refundable but transferable deposit will reserve your puppy today, deposit will be applied to total price of your puppy. Puppies are chosen in order of deposit received. Deposits are non-refundable, but are transferable. I do accept pay-pal for deposits and or payments as long as it is 2 weeks before the puppy is going home. Puppies go home at 8 weeks.
if you want to use pay-pal the Pay-pal buttons are at the bottom of the page, please contact me first about deposits for availability
Due to new USDA rules we cannot ship puppies via airlines without the new owner, if you can fly here I am able to meet you at the airport with the puppy and you can fly with the puppy home. I do also have a few friends who travel and may be willing to transport a puppy to his/her new home for a fee. Contact me for more details
Feel free to print and sign contract, contract must be signed before puppy goes home
Pet Guarantee and Sales Contract
13209 Laguna Rd
San Antonio Tx 78223
1. Breeder/Seller guarantees hips of puppy for 1 year of any crippling hip dysplasia. If crippling hip dysplasia does occur a replacement pup will be provided to buyer at no extra cost. However if shipping is needed that will be the responsibility of the buyer. OFA results will need to be provided by the buyer along with written statements with addresses and phone numbers of a licensed veterinarian. The orthopedic foundation needs to confirm crippling genetic HD to verify that the dog or puppy has a genetic defect covered by this agreement. If just one hip/elbow is effected even the slightest injury can cause a hip/elbow to fuse incorrectly. Genetic hips/elbows are when they are both effected. Breeder/Seller is not responsible for any vet bills accrued after buyer takes puppy into their possession. Once all documentation has been received seller will provide another puppy of equal or lesser value of sellers choice.
2. Highly recommended Puppy should be kept on a high quality growing supplement like Nujoint plus and Nuvet plus for the first year (use my code 67725 when ordering). Also puppy should not taken for long runs, trained in agility or over exercised until at least 1 year when the body is more fully grown.
3. It is highly recommended that new owner neuters or spays puppy to avoid unwanted breeding, but puppy is not to be fixed until 1-2 year of age unless otherwise expressed, if buyer fixes dog before 1 year then hip guarantee is void. EARLY SPAY AND NEUTER RAISES THE CHANCES OF HIP DYSPLASIA BY 40-50% If buyer breeds dog without notifying seller then buyer will pay $10,000 for each breeding and return dog to seller, by signing this contract buyer agrees to pay this fine. Legal actions will be taken if buyer does not abide by this contract.
4. Breeder/Seller guarantees for 1 year puppy to be free of any life threatening genetic defects
5. Breeder/Seller is not responsible for any vet bills after puppy leaves sellers possession
6. All breeding dogs will be registered using Wolfgang Haus in the name ex: Ziva von Wolfgang Haus or Wolfgang Haus's Real Steel and only registered with the AKC and no other registry or fines will be assessed.
7. For contract to be valid buyer must take puppy to a licensed vet within 14 days of picking up puppy or puppy arriving with buyer and be fed a good quality food
9. If new owner/buyer of puppy is unable to care for the said puppy they will contact the breeder Wolfgang Haus German Shepherds/Rebecca Rogers before placing puppy, I will either take the puppy back or help find a reasonable home for the puppy
________________10. For breeding dogs only, If signed, then puppy is sold on full registration and may be used for breeding. Buyer must sell all puppies at no less then $1,700
11. If any legal actions are needed all court proceedings will be brought to Bexar county Texas
12. Breeder/seller reserves the right to take puppy back if breeder/seller has reason to believe the puppy is not being cared for or is being abused in any way.
13. Puppy will only be registered with AKC any other registry is considered breech of this contract and will result in puppy being returned to breeder/seller
Buyer Signature ________________________________________ Date ____________
Buyer Printed name_______________________________________AKC#_____________
Seller Signature _________________________________________ Date _____________
non-refundable but transferable
please contact me 210-584-7547 or specify which litter or puppy
by placing the deposit you agree to our guarantee/contract
Other forms of payment include
-cash in person -preferred
-Credit card by phone or in person
We recommend NuVet Plus and NuJoint Plus for a stronger immune system and strong growing joints Call 1-800-474-7044 use code 67725 or visit